Website Advertising Options:
GOACA offers advertising opportunities on our website to financially support the work of the Association. GOA residents have first priority as advertisers, but unfilled positions will be opened to advertisers outside GOA after ad deadlines noted below for each 6-month term. Current GOA resident advertisers have the right of first refusal for maintaining their ads through the next term until the deadlines noted below. Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Ad location/rate||6-month term*||12-month term*|
|Home Page – (Max 3 rotating ad positions)||$700||$1200|
|Resident-Only Pages – (Max 5 rotating ad positions)||$700||$1200|
|Both – Home Page & Resident-Only Pages||$1050||$1800|
*Partial terms will be prorated.
Ad Term length:
- March 1 – August 31 – Advertising deadline for reservation/payment is due by February 1
- September 1 – February 28 – Advertising deadline for reservation/payment is due by August 1
Special term for website launch period of May 2019 – August 31 2019 ONLY:
- Deadline for GOA resident ad placements is June 1, 2019. Ad positions will be prorated based upon date ad posted/payment received thru August 31, 2019.
Terms of Advertising:
- GOACA has the right to approve the ad prior to placement and may decline to run any ad. We do not accept political advertisements. (Ad and any linked content must be in good taste, not offensive in nature, or controversial.)
- Advertisers are responsible for making sure ads comply with all relevant laws, regulations and industry codes.
- Cancellations are accepted in writing, but no refunds.
- Non-residents can advertise in resident-only pages (subject to terms outlined here) but will not have personal access to the resident-only pages.
- Advertisers may not use any information from the website to solicit business including, but not limited to, the contact information in the directory, nor share information with outside/third parties.
- Ads for businesses in the same category may run within the same ad rotation.
- Currently we do not provide any ad tracking or reports and offer no guarantee of ad views.
- Glen Oak Acres may, at any time, suspend or terminate your ad due to failure to fully comply with these terms.
Ad specifications. (Email ad or ad questions to email@example.com):
- File format: jpg preferred | No embedded code or other modifications allowed.
- Size: 300px width x 400px height, (px=pixels) | Resolution must be less than 500kb
- Ad itself may be replaced 1x during each 6-month term (additional requests accepted, but not guaranteed)
- URL is optional. (i.e. mywebsite.com ) and will open new browser page.
- Ads will rotate every 5 seconds with up to maximum number of ads as noted above.
GOA website ad agreement. Print, sign, and email agreement to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or mail with check payable to GOACA to address listed on form. There are currently 8 ad positions available. Ads are secured in order that signed forms are received (payment must also be received by deadline as noted above).